Top 5 Trader Joe’s Items: What you need to buy

Amelia Tsao
The delicious, spicy, and tangy tortilla chips pull in customers with its colorful packaging.

Filled with items from around the world, Trader Joe’s is an American chain originating from California. Being a popular supermarket pick for adults and even children, it provides many original snacks and items. 

Here are some of the top ranked Trader Joe’s items today by the Trader Joe’s staff and customers.

Trader Joe’s Chili & Lime flavored Rolled Corn Tortilla Chips: 

These chili & lime flavored chips are something that everyone enjoys. The spicy and crunchy rolled chips bring a tangy taste to the mouth and a burning lime flavor. With the bright and colorful package, it is something that is not only delicious but eyecatching as well.

Steamed Chicken or Pork & Ginger Soup Dumplings:

The steamed chicken and pork soup dumplings are one of the most favorite asian items at Trader Joe’s. Not only does the soup and flavor burst in your mouth when you bite into it, it’s also very easy to make. All you have to do is microwave it and it will taste like the ones you find at any dimsum.

Mandarin Orange Chicken:

Being a customers top favorites around the U.S., Trader Joe’s Mandarin Orange Chicken is a must. The crunchy, sweet glaze over the soft chicken is something that is definitely worth buying. Although it does come frozen in a bag, once cooked, it tastes just as soft as a fresh-baked batch. So if you’re too lazy to make a dish for dinner, this is for sure a go-to choice.

Honey O’s:

These classic circle shaped cereals are just like the authentic Cheerio’s but even better. Not only is it much healthier than a normal cheerio, the honey glaze is something that everyone enjoys. Recommended by the Trader Joe’s staff, the Honey O’s are a must if you’re looking for a quick and delicious breakfast.

Hold the Cone! Ice Cream Cone:

As a tribute for the dessert section of Trader Joe’s, the Hold the Cone! Ice Cream Cones are just what you need. These delectable small ice cream cones are everyones favorite if they’re looking for a small snack. This tiny cone has three different ice cream flavors, vanilla, chocolate, and chocolate chip. The crisp thin layer of chocolate that coats the ice cream gives a nice texture whenever you bite into it. This sweet treat is highly recommended for anyone looking for a sweet and refreshing bite not only in the summer.

These items are super popular within the Trader Joe’s community, but aren’t the only ones that people are crazy for. As Trader Joe’s has a wide variety of food, make sure to check it out for all the different options available!

• For only $4.99, Mandarin Orange Chicken is a top customer and staff choice at Trader Joe’s.

• These Honey O’s are just like the classic cheerio’s but even healthier and tastier.

• Trader Joe’s classic Honey O’s are one of the best go-to breakfasts you can find.

• With two flavors, the steamed dumplings are everyones favorite with its delicious broth and meat.

• From left to right; the chocolate, chocolate chip, and vanilla Hold the Cone! Ice cream cones are stocked and ready for customers.

• These Mandarin Orange Chickens from Trader Ming’s is one of the most favorite accessible dishes at Trader Joe’s.

• Stocked up in the shelves for all the customers, the Chili & Lime flavored tortilla chips are one of the favorites here at Trader Joe’s

• For only $3.99, the Hold the Cone! Ice Cream Cones are a customers favorite for a sweet treat.