Through photos: Amador Valley’s Girls Varsity Water Polo host the annual Tri-Valley Tournament

• Number 6 from Amador Valley slings the ball across, hoping to keep the ball in the team’s possession.

• The player scouts out the pool for a open teammate, hoping to make their drive successful.

• Rushing to get the ball, both teams make a play and get possession of the ball.

• Playing in rough water, Amador Player 15 keeps her focus on while facing the tough defense.

• Trying her best to keep possession of the ball, the Amador Player throws the ball across towards the team.

• Amador Player Number 5 waits for a moment to strike and tries to get a score against the blocking efforts.

• Amador Player 5 tries to get her hands on the ball, but the opposing team made a defensive play on her pass.

• Launching the ball to the other side, Amador player 15 hoped in creating some play for her teammates.

• Finally getting a chance at the ball, the team created a better offensive drive by passing between each other.

• The Amador player waits for her moment to pass while the opposing team starts to surround her.