A Ghibli Spring: Study Beats

Aileen Hu

With spring arriving, enjoy some light-hearted, calming background music to motivate you as you work!

Stroll (from “My Neighbor Totoro”) arranged by David Healer
Starting off with an upbeat piano piece, “Stroll” from My Neighbor Totoro has a happy melody to get you motivated for your work.

My Neighbor Totoro Theme (from “My Neighbor Totoro”) arranged by David Healer
The My Neighbor Totoro theme is lighthearted tune and this piano version relaxes your mind and helps you concentrate.

Catbus (from “My Neighbor Totoro”) arranged by David Healer
This whimsical piece has a steady rhythm that gets you bobbing your head to as you study.

The Village in May (from “My Neighbor Totoro”) arranged by David Healer
With pops of staccato notes, this piano piece is a fun listen that’ll quietly play in the background as you immerse yourself in your work.

Ponyo on the Cliff By the Sea (from “Ponyo on the Cliff By the Sea”) arranged by David Healer
Picking up the pace a bit, Ponyo’s theme maintains the cheerful vibe but brings in a touch of excitement to the study session.

Pigeons and a Boy (from “Laputa – Castle In The Sky”) arranged by David Healer
This piece has softer melody than the last, but is just as uplifting and motivating to enhance your focus.

On a sunny day (from “Kiki’s Delivery Service”) arranged by David Healer
The early spring season usually means having constant on-off intervals of rain, but remember to use the sunny days to go outside and stretch a bit!

Surrogate Jiji (from “Kiki’s Delivery Service”) arranged by David Healer
Bringing back another playful piano melody, this piece keeps you in a positive mindset as you work through your to-do’s.

Starting the Job (from “Kiki’s Delivery Service”) arranged by David Healer
This piece starts of with a faster tempo, but as its name suggests, it’s a motivating tune that helps you start and finish your assignments.

The Breakfast Song arranged by Shin Giwon Piano
Leaning a bit towards a jazzy tune, this piece creates a comfortable rhythm to follow and tap your foot along with as you progress through your workload.

Waltz “Katzen Blut” arranged by Shin Giwon Piano
Halfway through the hour-long study session, this piece slows down to a steady 3/4 beat waltz time and gives you some breathing room.

Fine On The Outside arranged by Shin Giwon Piano
Keeping the slower pace, this piece may seem simple but the steady flow of uplifting music is easy and calming to listen to.

Rouge No Dengon arranged by Shin Giwon Piano
This piece speeds up and brings back an upbeat melody with whimsical stacattos to sharpen your focus on the work at hand.

Reprise by arranged Shin Giwon Piano
This classic piece from Spirited Away is soothing and gives you a chance to take a breather between your studying.

The Path of the Wind arranged by Cat Trumpet
Bringing around some quiet lofi beats, this piece’s steady melody is easy and comforting to listen to.

Become the Wind arranged by Shin Giwon Piano
Back to upbeat piano, this lighthearted piece’s easygoing melody can give you the energy and motivation you need to continue working through your to-do list.

Carrying You (from “Laputa: Castle In The Sky”) arranged by Jeremy Ng
This piece has a steady tempo base and whimsical melody that loops nicely in case you want to work for a while longer.

Always With Me – From “Spirited Away” arranged by Yashida Miyota
This classic piece from Spirited Away is relaxing and helps slow down the pace as you near the end of the study session.

Toward the far away land (from “Nausicaa Of The Valley Of Wind”) arranged by David Healer
This piece has a gentle tune and simple rhythm that makes it easy to concentrate on your work.

Town with an Ocean View (from “Kiki’s Delivery Service”) arranged by David Healer
Wrapping up the hour of studying, this piece’s slow melody and soft piano is another perfect track to loop if you want to focus for some late night work.