Rainy Day Tunes

Amelia Tsao

Rain pattering on your windows, clouds blanketing the sky—what better way to encompass the vibe than with this rainy day playlist? Whether you’re studying or simply relaxing, we hope this playlist captures the perfect, peaceful mood of a rainy day.

I Love You So by The Walters
With dreamy guitar riffs and sincere lyrics, this heartfelt indie-pop anthem captures the exhilarating rush of falling deeply in love.

This is How It Feels (with Laufey) by d4vd, Laufey
This soulful ballad contains melancholic instrumentation and soothing vocals.

Memories by Conan Gray
This heartfelt and soothing song provides just the right amount of comfort for a moody and rainy day.

Rainy Days by V
This song captures the tranquil beauty of melancholic moments with its mellow melodies and reflective lyrics.

Show Me How by Men I Trust
This mesmerizing blend of soothing vocals is paired with tranquil, hypnotic beats.

Sparks by Coldplay
This iconic anthem by Coldplay envelops listeners with its warm lyrics and instrumentals.

Drunk by keshi
With smooth vocals, this soulful and introspective song resonates deep with listeners.

Strawberries & Cigarettes by Troye Sivan
This bittersweet anthem blends lyrics, vocals, and melodies to capture the essence of youthful romance.

Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood
This indie-pop song is everyones favorite with its catchy hooks, poetic lyrics, and moody vibes.

Double take by Dhruv
This blend of R&B and indie pop brings in a playful vibe, perfect for carefree rainy days.

My Love Mine All Mine by Mitski
This achingly beautiful ballad showcases its poetic lyricism and a minimalist melody.

Golden Hour by JVKE
This indie-pop anthem radiates warmth and optimism with its uplifting energy.

EVERYTHING by The Black Skirt
This track balances melancholy and beauty with its mesmerizing melodies and lyrics.

Tip Toe by HYBS
This electro-pop track combines its vibrant beats and catchy melodies and is perfect for letting loose.

UNDERSTAND by keshi
This soulful R&B ballad enters deep within the listeners heart with its heartfelt lyrics and smooth melodies.

Seasons by wave to earth
This catchy indie-folk tune elegantly captures the cyclical nature of life’s changes through astounding vocals and soothing acoustics.

Sunsetz by Cigarettes After Sex
With it’s dreamy and ethereal vocals and sound track, this song envelope a romantic nostalgia for the listeners.

ONLY by LeeHi
With powerful vocals, this R&B ballad narrates a story of love and longing with its heartfelt lyrics and melodies.

Space Song by Beach House
Providing hypnotic melodies and captivating vocals, this mesmerizing dream-pop ballad is perfect to listen to while staring into space.