Trolls: Band together: A harmonious sequel of music and friendship

Eva Carranza
Trolls Band Together was released in theaters on November 17, 2023.

“Trolls Band Together,” the third movie of the “Trolls” franchise was released in theaters on Nov. 17. Protagonists Poppy (Anna Kendrick) and Branch (Justin Timberlake) embark on yet another adventure that is filled with toe-tapping songs and witty humor.

The film’s short runtime, star-powered cast, and charming new characters appeals to audiences across the globe. The film became DreamWorks’ biggest domestic release in four years, grossing $64.8 million in the first two weeks of its release.

About the Story

In “Trolls Band Together,” audiences get a glimpse of Branch’s mysterious past. When Branch was younger, he and his brothers had a boy band called broZone. The boy-band is a reference to the band NSYNC, a popular American boy band group in the ‘90s. NSYNC unexpectedly reunited to perform the song “Better Place”for the film. 

The story continues with Poppy and Branch (who are now officially dating) attending Brigitte and King Gristle’s wedding. Bridget and King Gristle, creatures who were once enemies of the Trolls, have become allies.

At the wedding, pop duo Velvet and Veneer captured Floyd(Branch’s closest brother). Branch’s brother, John Dory warns him about it. The two are using Floyd’s voice to perform. Branch, with Poppy and the rest of the brothers, embark on a journey to rescue Floyd and expose the duo’s fake talent. 

At the end of the film, Poppy, Branch, and his siblingsBranch’s siblings, and Poppy rescue Floyd and decide to rekindle their band. The movie ends with yet another great performance by broZone and leaves you feeling high-spirited. 

Why Watch Trolls: Band Together? 

Trolls Band Together is the perfect film for the whole family to see. The movie is filled with boy-band references, lovable characters, and funny dialogue. 

Along with the other films, “Trolls Band Together” does the perfect job of teaching younger audiences deep and meaningful lessons. The movie emphasizes the power of teamwork and the strength of family. Overall, “Trolls Band Together” is a great watch for a family movie night or for younger audiences.