Rivalry Through the Lens: Game vs Foothill

• As the game enters its final stretch, the players get ready for another play.

• The Dons and Falcons try to catch the live ball, hoping to make a big play for their team.

• Head to Head, the linemen wait for the snap as the crowd watches in suspense for the next play.

• Principal Jon Fey(left) and Operations Coordinator Dwight Pratt(right) hold the newly created trophy for the rivalry game.

• With the sun setting before the game, Amador cheerleaders and marching band get ready to perform for the crowd.

• In the live play, the Dons push back the ball in the third quarter against the Falcon offense.

• Coaches and players talk the game plan in their timeout in hopes for a better chance to get the ball back.

• The Amador Marching Band stand united in the field while performing the school song.

• With the warm-ups done and stands packed, the rivals gear up to take the field for the coin toss.

• The Dons rally up in the stands with posters and all kinds of spirit in hopes for a win against the Falcons.