• April 15Tax Day - (04/15)
  • April 22Earth Day & Passover - (04/22)

Weather

• 12 AM
    53 °
  • 1 AM
    52 °
  • 2 AM
    52 °
  • 3 AM
    51 °
  • 4 AM
    50 °
  • 5 AM
    49 °
  • 6 AM
    50 °
  • 7 AM
    52 °
  • 8 AM
    55 °
  • 9 AM
    59 °
  • 10 AM
    63 °
  • 11 AM
    67 °
  • 12 PM
    70 °
  • 1 PM
    72 °
  • 2 PM
    72 °
  • 3 PM
    72 °
  • 4 PM
    71 °
  • 5 PM
    68 °
  • 6 PM
    65 °
  • 7 PM
    60 °
  • 8 PM
    57 °
  • 9 PM
    55 °
  • 10 PM
    54 °
  • 11 PM
    53 °
April 19
71°/ 49°
Sunny
April 20
74°/ 49°
Sunny
April 21
78°/ 50°
Sunny
Preparing by doing practice exams or looking at AP books are helpful for some when studying.
AP test prep: Tips to get set up for studying
Amelia Tsao, AVT Profiles Editor • April 19, 2024

With AP testing around the corner, many students have been working hard to prepare for the exams. For students who aren’t so sure about...

Leadership students and game participants spent the morning setting up and preparing for the rally.
Survivor Rally 2024: Behind the Scenes
Leo He, AVT World News and Politics Editor • April 19, 2024

Near the end of each school year, Amador Valley hosts the annual Survivor Rally, where students from each grade level participate in a friendly...

Violet making a big dream about becoming the CEO of the company she works at, but knows it will never happen because of her boss.
9 to 5: Two weekends of musical phenomenon, Amador and Foothill collaboration musical
Max Dye, Senior staff writer • April 18, 2024

An Amador and Foothill tradition comes around again as the two rival schools combine to put on a school musical for all to enjoy. Held at the...

Around Amador

Around+Amador

Listen to Amador students as they talk about what they are passionate about, whether it be music, sports, or other interests!

Unorthodox sports around Amador

Jaylon (’24) talks to various golf enthusiasts and players around Amador to get a feel of what got them into their sport.

Music Credit: “Jazz at Mladost Club” by Blue Monk on the Free Music Archive (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0), purpleplanetmusic.com