Amador’s Lip Dub comes back after four years

Sara Kracke and Giuliana Barthel

• Journalism’s lip dubbers, Steven Yang (’23) and Leila Touati (’22) practice their lyrics before the first run.

• Percussion pumps the students up with drums and cymbals.

• Amador’s basketball team dresses in bright jerseys, awaiting to get in formation.

• Elyssa Lieu (’22) and Jeanette D’Addabbo study the pathways of the camera so they can best be perpared to cheer on their class.

• In preparation for the lip dub, Amador’s students decorate their arms and legs with spirited body paint.

• While waiting for the lip dub run to immense, students sit in groups playing games.

• Minutes before the lip dub, students get into place, prepared to cheer.

• Students flood in front of the camera to show off their clubs and show school spirit.

• Amador’s special ed staff pose for a picture wearing Amador spirit and fun props.

• Amador’s class of ’22 runs to be featured in the ending senior crowd.

• All the students race towards the field to be in the remaining seconds of the video.

• Girls and boys lacrosse, raise their sticks in excitement as the long wait to be in the lip dub is almost be over.

• Baseball will hit the lip dub off through the H building hall out to the rest of the groups!

• Amador’s UAVS club can’t wait to show their innovative vehicles in the video!

• Cross country is preparing for an exciting entrance for their part in the lip dub.

• The lip dub is nothing compared to the 400 mh for track and field!

• English for change is excited to share and bring attention to their cause during the lip dub video.

• Softball is ready to hit this lip dub out of the park!

• Soria Bohner (‘22) should win most spirited as she goes all out for comp civics.

• Cheer, the national champions, are ready to show off their medals in the lip dub.

• Dance team is ready to show some moves in the lip dub.

• Latino club will be bringing lots of color to the lip dub with papel picado.

• DECA is ready to bring more attention to its club in the lip dub.

• Even the world language teachers are ecstatic to participate in the lip dub video!

• Lead club members are happy to be representing their achievements for this school event!

• The last but not least to go in the lip dub, football, will be dubbing the don squad rap.