Feelin’ 22

Feelin+22

Seniors Maddie Cowan, Kylie Cancilla, Cortney Fiske, and Giuliana Barthel talk about Amador Valley’s class of ’22, and their own personal lives and experiences being a part of it.

Top 5 & Bottom 5

In this episode, Maddie and Kylie talk about their personal top 5 things they’ve loved about school this year, along with their bottom 5 things that they haven’t been all that fond of.

Music Credit: “Digital Age” by Scott Holmes Music on the Free Music Archive (CC BY-NC 4.0)

I submitted my college applications. What’s next?

Cortney Fiske (’22) lists out the things to do after you submit your college applications + some tips and pointers.

Mindfulness & Energy Dynamics with Mr. Bello

In this episode, Giuliana and Maddie talk to Mr. Bello, Amador’s ceramics teacher, about how mindfulness and meditation have impacted his life.

A Guide to Holiday Gifts

Buying gifts can be a tricky business, especially if you don’t really know what the person receiving the gift really wants. Seniors Maddie and Kylie say their piece on how people can choose holiday presents confidently, while also considering the receiver’s personal interests.

The Ultimate Finals Survival Guide

Maddie and Cortney give their experienced opinion on how to survive the greatest hurdle between every high schooler and overwhelming success; Finals.

How to not Walk into College Broke

College costs are increasing exponentially for the past few years, and too many aspiring college freshmen are worried about their tuition fees! Fortunately, Maddie and Kylie have some tips for rising seniors to save and make some money over this last year of their high school lives.

Is “Cheer” accurate? (Reviewed by Amador cheer captains)

The show Cheer has raised a lot of attention lately, and thus, the question of whether it’s accurate to real-life cheerleading or not is one circulating amongst the show’s fans and its critics. Maddie and Cortney, Amador cheer captains, discuss the accuracy of the show, with a few fun tidbits here and there.

Is waking up at 6 AM worth it?

What is up with all the hype around waking up early? Well, breeze through the week with Maddie and Kylie as they strive to wake up at 6 am every day and tell us about their experience.

Predicting Fashion Trends

2021 was a massive year for fashion, and thus, Giuliana and Cortney return this month to discuss fashion trends going forward.

Happy Valentine’s!

Love is in the air, so Giuliana and Cortney are here with some of their personal opinions and advise on what you can get for your significant other, friend, or someone close to you.

Tips on managing a busy schedule

High school is a very intense part of life for all teenagers, particularly those that seek to challenge themselves with hard classes and ambitious extracurriculars. However, how can you find the time to relax when you have 8 hours or school, 8 hours of sleep, some hours of work, and a few hours of everyday chores? Well, Maddie and Kylie are here to provide some tips based on their experience living through high school.

How to be more environmentally conscious w/ Ashley Torres

Despite widespread environmental activism in educational facilities, students in schools like Amador are still prone to littering and throwing their trash in the wrong bins during the school day. In this episode, Kylie and Maddie discuss how Amador students can be more environmentally conscious and take steps towards a cleaner and greener future for the Earth as a whole.

Why Teens Should Go to Therapy

Mental illness amongst teenagers is at an all time high, and yet a very small amount of them choose to go to mental therapy, a service provided to specifically treat sensitive mental problems. In this episode, Cortney analyzes the reasons as to why teens refuse to go to therapy, and why they should in order to maintain a healthy mental fortitude.

2022 Ball Predictions

Senior Ball is inching closer than ever before, and people have started to buy their outfits for the night, be they bougie, classy, eccentric, or outright outrageous! Seniors Maddie and Giuliana predict what type of dresses will be in full display during Ball, and also give some tips on how one can choose a Ball outfit of their dreams.

What to do during Spring Break

Maddie and Giuliana just realized it’s spring break next week! Well worry not, for they have the scoop on how and where you can spend your spring break having the most fun you’ve ever had!

Senior Pet Peeves

Seniors Maddie Cowan, Kylie Cancilla, Courtney Fiske, and Giuliana Barthel talk about Amador Valley’s class of ’22, and their own personal lives and experiences being a part of it.