Pigskin Recap

Lucy Dou, Page Editor

Last Friday, September 20th, Amador had its annual Pigskin. The event combined Amador’s first home football game and a club fair. Different organizations and clubs at Amador set up booths to sell food and apparel, and activities to advertise their club. 

Pigskin festival is a great opportunity for Amador students to learn about clubs and raise school spirit. For many seniors, their last pigskin was a memorable moment. 

“I feel like the hype and the school spirit has always been preserved. No lie, our school has so much spirit! Pigskin is just one time when you get to see that. People literally shower in purple and gold before coming to the games. It’s amazing,” said Diwa Vittala (‘20)

Other classes also had a memorable night. 

“I love pigskin so much! I went to pigskin every year from freshman year to now. The activities are fun and well planned. And the food there are all great and wonderful. Me and me friends both got two cups of Boba milk tea. We also get Amador hoodies to show more Amador spirit.” says Yuki Yang (‘21)

Leadership spent a lot of time planning this event for Amador community. 

“I was managing the clubs paperwork and finances. I think it was a great event! People seemed to be having fun, and it was great to see the Pleasanton community at Amador.” says ASP Vice President, Megan Sloan (‘21)

Amador’s Pigskin has always been an unforgettable and wonderful night for lots of Amador students.

Go Dons!